I’m sorry that this post is so late! I was in the midst of my last virtual Dopey and honestly just lost track of time. But, it’s done, and I AM NOW IN TAPERTOWN!
So, let’s celebrate by recapping last week’s happenings!
Last week, I finished Dopey Challenge training week #28. And, it’s all down hill from here!
- Friday: 30 minutes on the bike and some leg exercises
- Saturday: 13 miles on the treadmill at the gym (this was my longest training run by far on a treadmill, but it went really well!)
- Sunday: Rest day!
- Monday: 30 minutes on the exercise bike at the gym
- Tuesday: 5 miles on the treadmill at the gym
- Wednesday: 30 minutes on the exercise bike at the gym
- Thursday: 2.5 miles on the treadmill at the gym
- Friday: 5 miles on the treadmill at the gym
As I previously said, I finished the last virtual Dopey yesterday, but, to keep things consistent, I’ll recap the second half of that later this week.
I just want to mention one experience from last week: seeing my baby sister start basketball season again! She’s doing great so far, and she’s even getting some local media attention! Yay, Maddie!
You guys, I’m really going to read this week. I didn’t read any of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix last week….Ah!
Because I was sick this past week (and I’m still sick), I lived off of vegetable soup and DayQuil/Nightquil. Yum…….
Anything Exciting Happening Next Week?
YES! I can’t say this enough, but IT’S TAPER TIME! If you’ve been following me for a while, then you know that I’ve been in training mode for the last 7 months. And, now I’m in the home stretch. This is so exciting!
What are you most excited for this weekend?