Let’s get this recap started!
Dopey Challenge training week #14 is complete! Because I will be traveling for the Penn State vs. Pitt football game this weekend, I got my training runs done earlier!
- Friday: 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym and some leg exercises
- Saturday: Rest day! But, I did a lot of walking throughout the city of Pittsburgh.
- Sunday: 3-mile run on the treadmill at the gym (we were still in Pittsburgh, so this was the gym in our friends’ apartment)
- Monday: 5-mile run on the treadmill at the gym (we were still in Pittsburgh)
- Tuesday: 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym (at home) and some arm and ab exercises
- Wednesday: 20 minutes on the elliptical at the gym and some leg exercises
- Thursday: 3 miles around the neighborhood and some arm and ab exercises
Again, because we have plans this weekend, I will be completing my 13-mile training run this morning. I had to work late one day earlier this week, so I don’t need to be at work until 10:30 today. Plenty of time to run! It’s been a busy first week of “official training,” but I’m getting all of my runs complete AND I’m feeling great!
As I mentioned before, we went to Pittsburgh last weekend to show off our alma mater to my baby sister. She loved it, and we had a great time with our friends. It’s hard living so far away from some of our closest friends. But, because we are season ticket holders, we will see them a few times this fall – yay!
You guys, I’m almost done with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I should finish it this weekend! FOR REAL THIS TIME!
We had TONS of food in Pittsburgh last weekend…enough said.
Mad Mex and Nat-U-Roll, anyone?
Anything Exciting Happening Next Week?
Steve and I will be heading to his cabin this weekend (which is roughly 20 minutes away from State College). We will be going to the Pitt vs. Penn State game tomorrow, and we are both very excited for the rivalry to continue! H2P!
What are you most excited for this weekend?