Happy Friday, friends!
It’s weekly recap time again – let’s get started!
Dopey Challenge Training Week #9 is almost complete, and I’m still moving along!
- Friday: 20 minutes on the elliptical at the gym and some leg exercises
- Saturday: 5 miles on the treadmill at the gym
- Sunday: Rest day! My legs needed it this week!
- Monday: 20 minutes on the elliptical and some leg exercises
- Tuesday: 3 miles around the neighborhood and some arm and ab exercises
- Wednesday: 4 miles around the neighborhood
- Thursday: 3 miles around the neighborhood and some arm and ab exercises
I plan to do 20 minutes on the elliptical and some leg exercises at the gym today, and then I have an 11 mile training run tomorrow morning. It looks like it may rain tomorrow, so I may have to do this run at the gym, which means Gilmore Girls on the treadmill again.
We had a pretty relaxing week, so we didn’t do too much outside of our regular routine. With that being said, Steve’s family got together for trivia night at Lydian Stone Brewing Company last night. This was my first time playing trivia, and it was a blast! Steve was my partner, and we did pretty well!
I’m still reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – it’s getting really good!
This week, Steve made DELICIOUS meatloaf. He used his family’s recipe, and it was so good! I, being the terrible blogger that I am, forgot to take photos…BUT, I plan to do a recipe post on this very soon!
Anything Exciting Happening Next Week?
Steve and I will be getting a pizza tonight, as is the norm the night before a long training run. We also plan to snuggle up and watch a movie so that we can relax before tomorrow morning. While this might not sound exciting for some, pizza is VERY exciting for us…..it’s one of our favorite foods! 🙂
What are you most excited for this weekend?