It’s weekly recap time again – let’s get started!
Dopey Challenge Training Week #8 is almost in the books – I can’t believe how fast this is going!
- Friday: 20 minutes on the elliptical at the gym and some leg exercises
- Saturday: 10 miles on the treadmill at the gym
- Sunday: Rest day! But, Steve and I took the dog for a 5-mile walk.
- Monday: 20 minutes on the elliptical and some leg exercises
- Tuesday: 3 miles around the neighborhood and some arm and ab exercises
- Wednesday: 5 miles around the neighborhood
- Thursday: 4 miles around the neighborhood and some arm and ab exercises
I plan to do 20 minutes on the elliptical and some leg exercises at the gym today, and then I have a maintenance 5-miler tomorrow morning. I may do this run at the gym, depending on the weather. Gilmore Girls on the treadmill FTW.
YOU GUYS. I. HAVE. NO. WORDS. Last night, I got to meet Scott Patterson (Luke) from Gilmore Girls! He was so nice, and he looked great! How awesome is this picture?!
I’ve been a big Gilmore Girls fan since I was in the 4th grade, so meeting Luke was so surreal!
I’m still making my way through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and I am loving it. This is probably my favorite book so far!
This week, Steve and I made Chocolate Covered Katie‘s chocolate peanut butter swirl black bean brownies again and they were DELICIOUS! We’ve been really trying to suppress our sweet cravings, and these brownies certainly did the trick!
Anything Exciting Happening Next Week?
Steve and I are don’t have any set plans this weekend. We are thinking about either going hiking tomorrow (if it doesn’t rain) or to see Dunkirk (we weren’t able to see it last weekend) if it does rain.
What are you most excited for this weekend?