It’s weekly recap time – let’s get started!
Dopey Challenge Training Week #7 is almost in the books – just two workouts stand in my way!
- Friday: 20 minutes on the elliptical at the gym and some leg exercises
- Saturday: 5 miles around the neighborhood
- Sunday: Rest day! But, Steve and I took the dog for a 3-mile walk.
- Monday: 20 minutes on the elliptical and some leg exercises
- Tuesday: 3 miles around the neighborhood and some arm and ab exercises
- Wednesday: 4 miles around the neighborhood
- Thursday: 3 miles around the neighborhood and some arm and ab exercises
I plan to do 20 minutes on the elliptical and some leg exercises at the gym today, and then I have a 10-miler tomorrow morning. It’s supposed to rain, so I will be stuck doing this long run on the treadmill….I’m planning on downloading Netflix on my phone so that I can watch Gilmore Girls during the run. Maybe this will help to pass the time?!
My favorite experience for the week would definitely have to be when Steve and I watched his adorable niece! You guys, she is seriously so cute! We walked, got ice cream, and even watched Finding Nemo with her. We loved every second of our time with her!
We didn’t take any photos because we were too busy playing with her, but I thought I’d throw this photo in to make up for it. I just think it’s so funny!
I’m still making my way through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and I am loving it!
This week, Steve and I decided to try a veggie-filled pasta dish that we saw on the Rez Runs YouTube channel. It was DELICIOUS and full of veggies! I definitely recommend giving this a try, but make sure that you are hungry and have room in your fridge for plenty of leftovers!
Anything Exciting Happening Next Week?
Steve and I are going to our favorite restaurant tonight for dinner, and I cannot wait! I’ll be carbing up for my long run, which means plenty of good food! Additionally, we have a family reunion on Saturday, and afterwards, we plan to shop for new lights for our kitchen and dining room. If we have time, we may go to the movies to see Dunkirk as well.
What are you most excited for this weekend?