Happy Friday, friends!
Before this weekend begins, I’d like to take a moment to recap this past week. Let’s get started!
I had another round of great workouts this week, and I finished Dopey Challenge Training Week #4! Wow! I can’t believe I’ve already been training for one month!
- Friday: 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym and some leg exercises
- Saturday: 8 miles around the neighborhood
- Sunday: Rest day! But, we did take the dog for a 3-mile walk as well.
- Monday: 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym and some leg exercises
- Tuesday: 3 miles around the neighborhood and some arm exercises
- Wednesday: 4 miles around the neighborhood
- Thursday: 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym and some arm exercises
I plan to do 30 minutes on the elliptical and some leg exercises at the gym today, 4-5 miles around the neighborhood tomorrow, and then I will be taking another rest day on Sunday. I also plan to do some walking throughout the weekend to keep my legs moving.
As I mentioned in a previous blog post, Steve’s cousin held a 4th of July party for the family on Monday night, and Steve and I dressed up for the occasion. We had a blast picking out our outfits, and I was sure to get several photos from the evening!
Additionally, Steve and I went to see Despicable Me 3 this past weekend, and it was SO GOOD! I’m usually hesitant to see sequels, but the commercials made the movie look too funny to miss.
I finally finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban! It was VERY good – especially at the end! I just started reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and I’m excited to see the differences between the book and the movie. Fun fact: the movie version is actually what got me into Harry Potter back in high school.
WE FINALLY TRIED PHO. And it was perfect! Insert the “heart eyes” emoji here.
I mean…how delicious does this look?! IT WAS SO GOOD!
Anything Exciting Happening Next Week?
I recently have become re-obsessed with Pinterest, and I’ve found so many DIYs that I want to try! I plan to buy the materials on Saturday, so it’s sure to be a crafty weekend. I CAN’T WAIT!
What are you most excited for this weekend?