Happy Monday, friends! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!
While I was cleaning our house yesterday, I had the “Colors of the Wind” Pandora station on, and it really got me into the Disney spirit…let’s be honest…when am I NOT in the Disney spirit? The music not only helped me to focus on the cleaning, but it also made me VERY hungry for several Disney snacks.
Today, I want to take the time to share my favorite Walt Disney World snacks. It’s EXTREMELY hard to pick just 5 (as everything in Disney is quite tasty), but I believe that I came up with a list that represents my favorites.
1. Caramel Apple. Whether it’s from the Germany pavilion or the bakery on Main Street, I love the amazing designs and delicious flavors of the WDW caramel apples.
Look at how cute this apple pie caramel apple is?!
2. Lefou’s Brew. While it features a weird combination of flavors (apple juice, mango, passion fruit, and toasted marshmallow), Lefou’s Brew is soooo good! You can find this weird concoction at Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom. I love to get a glass while watching the fireworks!
3. Mickey Pretzel. I don’t know what it is about WDW’s pretzels, but they are absolutely amazing! Maybe it’s the Mickey shape? You can get these bad boys at any park on property.
This gem is from our first trip together haha!
4. Dole Whip. Pineapple soft serve…need I say more?
Look at that creamy goodness!
5. And finally….Mickey Waffles. Mickey waffles are my all-time favorite WDW snack, and they probably always will be. Nothing beats the combination of sweet waffles and Mickey’s adorable face!
Yum, yum, yum, and yum!
So, there you have it: my top 5 favorite WDW snacks. While this list represents my favorite snacks, I love almost everything on property.
What is your favorite WDW snack?