Hi, friends! It’s May 31st, which means tomorrow is the beginning of June. Wow! Where did the first half of 2017 go?!
At the beginning of each month, I like to sit down and reflect on the previous month and make a list of goals to achieve during the month. May was a good month, especially in terms of health and fitness. I also started this blog, which has been a great creative outlet for me!
So many great memories were made in May!
Now that June is quickly approaching, I’ve come up with a list of 5 goals that I’d like to achieve before July.
My 2017 June goals are:
- Lose 4 pounds. I’m currently 8 pounds away from my goal weight, and I’ve been doing very well lately with my nutrition and fitness. I’d like to continue that momentum throughout June.
- Start training for Dopey. My Dopey Challenge training officially starts on June 17, and I’m ready to begin!
- Try 3 new recipes. As a newly married couple, Steve and I are constantly looking for new experiences to try together, especially when it comes to food. My goal for June is to find 3 new recipes and try them with Steve. Hopefully, we can expand our recipe book this month!
- Flush out my wardrobe. At the end of each season, I look through my closet and donate any clothes that I feel I will not wear anymore. Now that it’s summer, I’d like to conduct this process again. I also like to buy a few pieces each season to add to my collection.
- Finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. As I previously mentioned, I recently started reading the Harry Potter series for the first time. I’m almost done with the third book, which means I’ll start the bigger half of the series (which contains longer and more in-depth books). My goal for June is to finish the fourth book and start the fifth. I’m hoping to finish the entire series before our trip in January (we most likely will be visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter while we are down there)!
So, there you have it: my goals for the month of June. June should not be a busy month for me, so achieving these goals should be fairly easy. I’m looking forward to recapping and reflecting on these goals next month! See you then!
What are your goals for June?